Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Post the First


¡ Hola! ¡ Bienvenido! I think this is where I am supposed to make the pitch? Bait the hook? Convince you this is the next great blog on some subject or another… get you signed up for the weekly subscription! Unfortunately, much as I would love to, I can't do that. Like the author, this blog hasn't yet decided what it wants to be when it grows up.

For now this is a place to share my thoughts. I've always used writing as a means of expressing myself but I have rarely shared those writings. They wind up in File 13, literally or digitally. Over the last several months I have been running into the idea of sharing your story, that someone might need your story. So, here I am, adding my story to the Internet cacophony.

I am lately into the idea of simplifying my life, physically as well as mentally. I am a traveler. These things will feature heavily in my posts - thus the name! I am a bibliophile, and a tapophile. I suspect those things will be featured at some point. You'll just have to stay tuned to find out!


My goal is to post weekly, on Tuesday's. Because I can't improve on Mondays. ;-) See you next week for the first "real" entry.
 
~ C

No comments: