Friday, February 09, 2018

Foto Friday

A light week on the pictures. I am starting to forget which week things happened when, my note-taking skills have lapsed. Anyhow, a few shots from what I think was the third week. First, the poster I made for our science lab. The school has a verse for the year and each teacher puts it up in their classroom. I made one for the science lab and a coworker made one for the main science classroom. 
As you can see there was a worker's strike at a local shop. Seemed to be resolved in a couple of days.
Feria haul. Got all of this - pineapple, papaya, zapotec, lechuga, platanos, manzanas de aqua, cangrejos, zanahorias, brĂ³coli, papas... for about $14.00, or 8,000 colones.
 I am not sure I made enough rice... You decide. 700 mL Lizano bottle for comparison.
Tejas Hoy! Wait, where am I???
And that's about it for this week. Trabajando and all. Semana 4 has been a little slow as well but I am planning some coffee and museum adventures for the weekend so stay tuned.

No comments: