Friday, February 02, 2018

Foto Friday

I went to the Museo de Jade in Chepe. I thought it was a little overpriced for extranjeros, especially considering one exhibit was closed, but it was interesting and well planned. Here are a few pictures.
 Un gato??? Shocked, shocked I tell ya. But wait, there's more.
 Otro gato!!!
Someone was having a bad day... I've had a few of those.
Keep your floors clean for those special moments. Muy importante.
For the record I love Fabuloso, ever since my tenure in México del norte (South Texas). 

Something interesting, to me, that I have noticed here is the pairing of seemingly random products. This one is actually boxed together but sometimes they are just taped together in their separate boxes. Yes, I will buy this skillet because I also need an iron at the same moment! The skillet/electric chopper combo made more sense and was tempting but I remember I decluttered the electric chopper I never used... 
"Some language barriers are bad
They can really make you mad
And sometimes make you swear and curse"
Or sometimes you wind up with three scoops of ice cream in a giant waffle cone instead of the single scoop of ice cream you were attempting to ask for. I think this is the Pura Vida.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jajajajaja @helado